Friday, July 14, 2006

Experiment : Watermelon dosas - KALINGAD GHAVAN - Konkani

Am back from my hiatus and I can't believe that I am again trying something that Ashwini has posted. We bought watermelons to beat the heat, and much to our surprise we got one more for free. What a deal - now there is too much of it lying in the fridge and was wondering what to do - can't keep drinking watermelon juices or eating the fruit all the time! As if my prayers were answered, I saw Ashwini's recipe , so made it for the evening tiffin, by doubling quantities for I was sure that we both would eat at least 4 each!!! I added a wee little bit of Whole Wheat flour (Atta) and lots and lots of jaggery - must have been about 1 1/2 cups or so when powdered. The taste is great, also the aroma of cardamoms!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home